Positions Currently Available at St Francis Xavier Primary School
We warmly welcome interest and applications from experienced teachers, graduates and support staff of the highest calibre to join our professional and dedicated team.
Classroom Teachers for 2020
Full Time: Ongoing and Fixed Term
St. Francis Xavier Primary School is experiencing a period of significant growth and is inviting applications from suitably qualified people for the position of Classroom Teacher to commence in 2020. Salary and conditions are implemented according to the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
Experienced Teachers and Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- The successful applicants will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
- The successful applicants will possess the skills and abilities necessary to provide students with a rich and rewarding educational experience and will embrace a collegial, team-based approach to teaching and learning.
- The successful candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to deliver the appropriate curriculum to a range of educational abilities, and be able to provide care and support for students whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and its environment.
- The successful applicants will have accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic School or a commitment to obtain accreditation.
- The successful applicant will hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration.
How to apply:
A detailed position description and application requirements are available by accessing the School website at http://www.sfxballarat.catholic.edu.au/news-events/positions-vacant/
All applications directed to:
St. Francis Xavier Primary School,
PO Box 2027
Ballarat Mail Centre VIC 3354
Written applications should contain the following:
- 2. Application for Employment at St. Francis Xavier form
- A Cover Letter
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes 3 nominated referees, including current employer
- 5. Key Selction Criteria 2019
Applications close: 19.08.2019
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.