The Parent Access Module (PAM) enables you, as a parent, to access the latest details about your child’s progress as well as used to provide the school with all medical information, excursion permissions, general permissions, absences and transport passes.
In summary PAM will now cater for:
- Student Assessment
- Medical Profile
- Student Absences
- Excursion Permissions
- Transport Passes
- General Permissions
St Francis Xavier Primary School is required to comply with various legislative and regulatory requirements to ensure an appropriate level of care is provided to your child.
We appreciate your assistance to ensure that your child has an up-to-date Medical Profile in PAM prior to the start of the school year in 2023.
Your child’s Medical Profile is to be maintained by you within the Parent Access Module (PAM)
Each year you will be required to update your child’s Medical Profile:
- Prior to the start of each School Year
- When changes to medical conditions occur throughout the year: and
- Prior to your child attending any school camp
Medical Management/Action Plan
In addition to providing an up-to-date Medical Profile in PAM, it is essential that you provide a Medical Management/Action Plan signed by your GP or treating specialist if you child has any of the following conditions:
- Asthma – A current Asthma Action Plan is required
- Anaphylaxis – A current ASCIA Anaphylaxis Action Plan is required
- Diabetes – A current Diabetes Action Plan is required
- Epilepsy – A current Epilepsy Management Plan is required
- Allergies – A current ASCIA Action Plan for Allergic Reactions if your child has a significant allergy requiring medication to treat.
- Other – any other significant medical/health conditions
Student Absences can be entered into PAM by clicking on the hamburger menu in the top right corner, then select Parent Notified Absence. Absences can be entered up until 9.30am on the day.
Excursion & School Activity Permissions
You will receive a notification that your child has an upcoming Excursion or Activity which you need to go into your PAM account and sign to give permission for your child to participate.
Bus Passes can be entered into PAM by clicking on the hamburger menu in the top right corner, then select Transport Passes. Passes can be entered up until 2.30pm on the day.
You will receive notifications at the beginning of the year for our General Permission which you will need login to your PAM account to sign.